Monday, May 4, 2015

I need help.

What is wrong with me?  I am ashamed.  I know that I have PCOS, but I can no longer use it as an excuse. I have troubles with consuming foods for just meals and snacks.  I have diabetes and I am hungry all the time.  I really have no clue what is going on with me.  I want to change that.  I need to lose weight and I am so scared.  I fear that I will never lose weight.  Having PCOS is difficult enough, but how do I control my hormonal issues?  I have no idea.

Monday, May 04, 2015
Morning
Cereal and Milk
5
Fruits
0
Subtotal5
Midday
3/4 serving(s) Sloppy Joe
6
1  cup(s) cooked broccoli
0
20  item(s) french fries
11
Subtotal17
Evening
2  slice(s) wheat bread
3
1  Manwich Bold & Original with Beef
5
Subtotal8
Anytime
1  cup(s) grapes
0
1  cup(s) strawberries
0
1  serving(s) fast food hot fudge sundae
8
16  crackers Keebler Town House Town House Pita Mediterranean Herb Oven Baked Crackers
5
Lunch2
4
Subtotal17
Food PointsPlus values total used47
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
10 min Carrying wood/lumber
1
20 min walking, (slow pace, 3.0 mph or less)
2
10 min Playing with animals, only active periods (light effort)
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity

This is want to have, but the reality is I do not have this.  I tend to overeat a lot.  I am worried that I won't be honest.  I will never lose the weight as it is.  Getting rid of trigger foods or at least limiting them will help. How will I do that?  This is stressing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment