Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I will not give up.

I will not give up.  I didn't know where to begin.  I still don't but I have trouble being consistent and wanting to lose weight without stress in my life.  That is why I have binged.  I guess it is a form of emotional eating that I need help for.  I am a glutton who needed a Savior who could give me the guidance that I so desperately needed.  Maybe it was the fact that I felt free yet I was trapped because of the food that I ate.  Today I feel pretty calm.  I wonder if it is related to something else.  I needed help controling my appetite.  I also needed help with following doctor's orders.  I have diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and PCOS.  Oh, and not to mention I have stress that is hard to manage.  I need help managing my stress.  Life is too short and it has gotten shorter everyday.  Time goes by very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment