Monday, November 24, 2014

Should i Give Up?



I feel like I should.  However, I do something so stupid.  I am a person who doesn't wish to quit.  I really don't want to give up.  I am just tired.  Am I really 40, fat, and fed up?  Could it be that life is passing me by?  I know it makes no sense whether or not I should give up.  Eating two bags of popcorn will not help me lose weight, especially when one of them has added butter.  That to me is a symbol of my wanting to give up.  I have grown tired of logging in everything that I have eaten and all of what I drink during the course of a day.  Sometimes being fat is too much to bear.  Also, being tired is even more.  Should I give up?  No I should not give up, because I am ever hopeful.  Eating loaves of bread, chicken, and white rice would also not constitute a healthy diet either.  Sometimes, I cannot take anymore.  Other times I just wish to get started.  I want to say what is a girl to do, yet in times like these, the answer is no.  I will not give up.  I am too fixated on losing weight, true.  I have done little or nothing to truly change. It is time to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment