Monday, April 3, 2017

Food journal entry for 4/3/17

Food journal entry for 4/3/17

Breakfast
Place: Home
Time: 9:30 AM
What I ate: Granola bar
What I drank: Coffee

Snack
Place:Home
Time: 11:30 AM
What I ate: ice cream with chocolate syrup, lime chips

Lunch
Place: Home
Time: 12:30 PM
What I ate: Vegetable Cheese pizza sandwich

Second Snack
Place: Home
Time: 5:00 PM
What I ate: Ice Cream "Sundae", lime chips

Dinner
Place: Home
Time: 5:30 PM
What I ate: Fried chicken and potato salad
What I drank: Water

Third Snack
Place: Home
Place: 7:30 PM
What I ate:  Ranch snack crackers
What I drank: Coffee

Well, I tried, but I didn't try hard enough.  I won't make any excuses however.  I would like to say, maybe tomorrow.  However, I may not have a tomorrow.  I only have this time to be and live healthy. I need to do a better job.  I need to understand why I am doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment