Friday, February 7, 2014

Dealing with eating too much.

I tend to eat a lot of food when I am hungry.  There are days when anything good no matter how healthy, can be a trigger.  I have no clue how to deal with a trigger until I carry the extra points until the next day.  It seems rather dishonest.  I would like to just control my eating so that I can lose more weight.  I am to keep it simple as I should have years ago.  I just want to lose weight because I know what could happen if I get larger.  I don't.  I want to fit into a chair, take less medication, fit into old clothes, and be less self-conscious about my weight.  Most of all, unbelievably, I would like to know that I have actually accomplished something.  I ate too much today and I wish I could eat less than my point limit.  How do I control myself?  How do I meet my needs without feeling guilty?  I wonder how.

No comments:

Post a Comment