Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My inside thoughts about my eating habits

Right now I feel like giving up.  However I am reminded of a lot of things.  I am cheap, so I better not waste any money on something that has been good for my health, lol.  Seriously, I need to lose the weight that I gained and then some.  Today has been a good start for me.  It has been a spiritual awakening.  I would like to live my life as a responsible adult.  I have had issues such as anxiety, low self-esteem, and a lack of self-control to contend with.  Those are deep issues that I have to face also including fears.  I am also nervous about going ahead with WW.  I don't wish to allow frustration to cause me to quit.  I do overeat sometimes and I do like the taste and texture of food, but WW is teaching me how to eat, such as in moderation.  I also have to learn how to avoid or eat in moderation, trigger foods such as crackers, peanuts, and ice cream.  I do eat too much food because at times I eat food mindlessly and I have to deal with that so that I can overcome it.  I am not overwhelmed so I will take each issue one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment