Sunday, February 23, 2014

Improving my eating habits

I ate peanuts this evening and an oatmeal creme pie just before that.  I wanted to and chose to eat them.  I realize that they are both trigger foods.  I do indeed eat the wrong kind of foods.  So I will need changes, many changes.  I realize things don't come easily for me.  I have to keep in mind that I have diabetes, high cholesterol, and blood sugar issues.  I also have PCOS so there are trigger foods that I am supposed to avoid.  There is more than eating so much.  There is ridding myself of processed and canned foods, which are difficult to do.  I wish to plan my meals, which would be beneficial.  However, I tend to eat beyond the limits of what I consume so that is because it will make me hungry.  I would like to learn how to eat and when to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment