Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lessons learned

Today I should have learned my lesson, but I did not.  Today was anything but a perfect day.  I need all the help I can get.  I want and need to lose weight but I feel so alone.  Maybe honesty when logging in is the best policy.  It can't be any worse than what I am doing now.  I need not to make "excuses" such as hunger and carrying it on to the next day.  Those things will not help me at all.  I realize that I need to make some changes, and fast.  I have to realize that first of all, wasting on a program that I am doing so badly on is not helping me.Nor is the fact that I am still struggling with overeating and not taking hunger into consideration.  I am also not helping myself by a failure to apply what I have just learned to my eating habits.  I know that I am supposed to eat up my points and I have an average of 7 extra points to use per day.  I have approached it all badly and I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment