Saturday, February 15, 2014

It has been a while, I know

I am more motivated to lose weight.  I have a hard time saying no to foods, no matter how salty, how sweet, or how savory.  I have prayed for the motivation and the will to lose weight.  I may been approaching my weight all wrong all along.  What I need to do is to preplan my meals and prepare them in advance.  I just hope that I can not be able to eat above what I have planned.  My biggest problem is the time in which I eat my dinners.  Despite being on Weight Watchers, I have to admit that I am struggling.  I also have to admit that if I don't change, all I will be doing is wasting my money.  Who wants to waste money?  I don't.  Losing weight isn't just about losing weight, but also wanting and having the energy and desire to do so.  I just hope that I would develop the ability to "Keep It Simple" and not make the plan so hard it seems impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment