Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My reflection for 9/14/16

I have spent a lot of the time binge eating lately.  In fact last night, I spent a lot of the evening binge eating.  I really needed to overcome this if I wish to lose weight.  It also helps that adding what I binged on wouldn't be such a pain.  I want to make myself look good.  I want to learn and to add all of the food and drinks I consumed.  My eating habits have changed somewhat.  I have to answer the questions that I need to answer particularly about binge eating and why I desire to lose weight.  Those are not the only two questions that I have however.  The biggest gift is honesty.  I have been in denial for years and I want to lose the weight and keep it off for myself.  My eating habits have improved from what they have been yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment