Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Being honest

It is time for me to be honest.  My self esteem is low because I have gotten lazy over the years.  That is one of the reasons why I am overweight.  I am bloated, tired, and overweight.  That is not a good combination to have.  I am only 5'2" tall and weigh more than 300 lbs.  I would like to change.  I realize that my mother was right.  I do need to change.  I cannot keep having chips and cookies for breakfast and expect to lose weight. I can expect to practice healthier habits starting right now.  I tend to eat whatever is available instead of what is healthy.  I eat too many foods that are good tasting, but I don't always eat what is good for me.  I would like to lose 90-100 lbs, but I simply cannot do that if I eat everything I not.  For now on, I promise to better myself; I know it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment