Monday, March 17, 2014

Diet goals

I feel like I can do a better job not on my own, but with accountability.  I also have goals that I needed to set.  I will not only get some time of activity per week to exercise.  I will check my blood sugar twice a day, starting first thing in the morning.  I usually check my blood sugar the second time after dinner or before bedtime.  Lately, the high blood levels that I have been having are attributed to a poor diet, little exercise, juice drinking, and binge eating.  Those things I need help with because I am a diabetic and I would like to lose 90-110 lbs.  I no longer, however, feel guilty about "allowing myself to get this large".  I am who I am and it is my responsibility and responsibility only.  Yes, I need help and accountability, but I would like to know that I can accomplish something that I feel can be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment