Saturday, March 29, 2014

What I am Supposed to Do

I am supposed to also write about how I feel due to my eating habits.  I ate plenty of vegetables and dairy but no fruits and that I am not proud of.  The fact is, I ate too many proteins today such as turkey and peanuts, which ate up the number of points that I could consume.  The idea behind Weight Watchers is to consume the daily points plus extra points for indulgences such as 1/2 cup of ice cream.  What I also need to do is identify my trigger foods and not let them "destroy" my "diet".  Foods such as chips and crackers are an example of processed, trigger foods that are not healthy for me.  Maybe I should make a list of foods that I should consume and should not consume such as processed foods.  If only I did that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment