Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Healthy lifestyle

definition of lifestyle: the way in which a person or group lives.

How to apply the words healthy and lifestyle.  A way one lives so that they would be fit or in good ship.  So a healthy lifestyle would involve being and living and learning how to do, think, and apply things so that one can be fit.  I wonder if I could do that, living in a way that is healthy.  A lack of fitness and "declining" health would not constitute a healthy lifestyle and that is how I have been living.  In fact, I have spent time consuming unhealthy foods today such as desserts and starches with gravy.  Sure beans are healthy as well as turkey but that would not balance out a healthy diet.  To me, eating healthy is difficult and so is overall living and being healthy.  Putting the cake and ice cream down is so hard, but I realize that losing weight and remaining healthy is even harder, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment