Thursday, December 18, 2014

My emotions in regards to food...

I tend to consume a light breakfast, which is  exactly what I did.  I had 2 slices of plain toast and an apple.  I I at least did not have to wonder why I ate what I ate.  The bread was wheat and apple was a fruit, so I don't feel guilty. In the past I have been writing how I feel.  In fact, I don't feel horrible mostly, but what I should do is spread my meals around. I ate roast beef with vegetables, lima beans, and some buttery sweet potato pudding.  It was a dinner that I cooked that I was proud of.  However, it was a meal that I should have spread of.  It would be nice if I were to eat three meals per day and a few snacks.  I don't care for calorie counts anymore, but I believe that something has to be done in order to eat healthy and lose weight. That is something that I have admit that I am not proud of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment