Friday, December 5, 2014

Light breakfast and not all was light

For breakfast, I had a banana and some pudding.  Breakfast is usually light so today was no exception.  This morning I wanted to buy a soda but I decided not to.  After the session, I realize how much weight I needed to lose.  Now I really want to lose the extra weight for myself.  How to go about it, I have no idea.  I have a desire to lose the weight.  However, eating a bowlful of crackers for lunch does not help. Nor is drinking a lot of sweetened kool-aid as a drink, which is what I did.  My snack consisted of a whole bowl of pasta and meat sauce with cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich. My dinner also consisted of a whole bowlful of pasta, cheese, and spaghetti sauce.  I realize that as much as I love cheese, I consume way too much of it.  I do in fact need to eat in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment