Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wisdom when it comes to food and diet

I didn't make an entry yesterday because I felt I had nothing to write.  I feel the same way today.  The truth is, I ate mostly leftovers unless I added to them or "doctored" them up.  The Christmas and New Years day menus are all that I really have in the refrigerator.  I am here to write that with all of the money I spend per month, I need to learn how to budget.  I budget constantly but never stick to one. That is the problem.  I end up spending much more than I intend to and then I end up broke.  That is not what I want for myself.  The best thing to do is to set up a budget of healthy foods and prepare those foods in a healthy way.  It is even better to prepare foods ahead of time.  That would go a long way into how and what I eat and the benefits it would have on my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment