Monday, December 22, 2014

Three days before Christmas

Sometimes leftovers can be just as good if not, better, than first day food.  I am not so sure why that is, but it is the case with tomato casseroles, fruitcakes, and beans.  Interestingly enough, two out of three ain't bad.  I had that doctored up red beans and rice with roasted chicken would taste so good.  I am not sure if it is healthy in and of itself, but I believe that it is no less healthy than what I consumed today as far as sweets and comfort foods such as macaroni and cheese.  I was preparing foods 
for the past few days and it has worn me out, but I kept on going.  I have just frosted two cakes and topped them with nuts or coconuts, depending on the cake.  I also just ate some chopped walnuts which are at least a healthy snack.  So all that I have been eating are healthy snacks and fattening sweets and casseroles.  I wonder how many calories that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment