Monday, December 1, 2014

Leftover musings

Despite what my waistline has said this weekend, the scale says something entirely different.  I don't know how I did it, but I lost a few pounds since last week.  It was a stark contrast to what I thought I was going to weigh.  Today all I consumed were cornbread biscuits, popcorn, and turkey.  I didn't eat any breakfast today, so depending on the how one sees a glass (half empty or half full),  that might be a good thing or a bad thing.  I have to admit that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Maybe that is part of the problem.  My mind knows one thing about breakfast but my mind says something else entirely, if that makes sense.  That I believe goes to the root of my frustration with trying to lose weight, despite the fact that I have not even tried despite losing the weight.  But that no-try weight loss will not do me good as I am approaching midlife and have PCOS with diabetes.  I have not that desire to lose weight.  Thankfully I have regained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment