Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tired and stressed out

I just wanted to take a break yesterday.  I wasn't being lazy but there are times when one is sick of the status quo.  That means I have to do this and do that.  Sometimes one has to just rest and take a breather every once in a while.  I didn't feel like I feel behind.  I admit that what I would like is a brownie and some ice cream, but I cannot say that I have large quantities of either.  From consuming chili burgers and fries to crackers, I have to learn how to eat moderation, no matter how hard it is. Sometimes at the risk of falling behind, one has to let it go.  Sometimes letting it go and resting is far better than what one thinks.  It is not hard to catch up when one is not as stressed.  I admit that I get stressed out and I do eat a lot but I have wondered if there is a way to deal with eating so much while dealing with stress.  I didn't realize this until yesterday.  I began to see things clearly.  There is nothing wrong with eating mac n' cheese every once in a blue moon, but not a whole pot like I did yesterday. I do wonder if  stress does have something to do with my eating habits or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment