Friday, December 4, 2015

Reflections on the past few days

I will do a more traditional food journal starting tomorrow.  I know that I have yet to write out anything from this past month.  However, it wasn't for a lack of trying.  I feel foolish in writing this, but I feel like I should quit.  It is as if I want to sabotage myself.  It is as if I am playing games with my health no matter what I do.  I am just frustrated at losing weight period.  I guess that it means I will have to rethink, retrain, and remind.  Losing weight is just as much a mental exercise as it is a physical one.  It has taken one on my psyche but I realize that taking a break from wanting to get healthier makes no sense whatsoever.  Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world says no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment