Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14

Today, I feel like I want to eat.  I have had cravings at night but the best and healthiest thing for me to do is not give in to that craving.  I have eaten later at night which adds extra calories which I do not need.  I have no calories in my budget left which is good.  I have lost a few pounds this week and I hope to lose even more.  I ate all of my snacks this morning.  I should have spaced them out.  However, I spaced out my meals which is a good thing.  I managed to eat pineapples and kale.  The fact that I ate that made me smile.  However, I ate a lot of fried food, or at least more fried food than usual.  To eat healthy, I either need to limit or cut out sweets completely.  There are some things that I have done right and other things that I need to do.  I am learning however.  That is what is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment