Saturday, July 20, 2013

Unhealthy habits

I need to eat healthier foods for all of my meals and limit the junk and processed foods.  I sometimes eat as if I have no will power.  Lately, I have not been losing weight in a healthy fashion.  That is a painful look at how I have treating myself lately.  I feel like giving up.  It is great that I am under the calorie limit, yet it is not great that I don't practice mindful, healthy eating.  Having Tostitos for breakfast and a sandwich and more chips for lunch is not a healthy way to eat.  I should have had some fruit or some cereal for breakfast and then a sandwich and a smaller portion of chips or vegetables.  That would be good.  Maybe I should no longer eat cereal or binge on snacks most of the day either.  I am only hurting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment