Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26

I am a diabetic with a number of health issues including high blood pressure and high cholesterol.  I want to fit into smaller clothes.  There is this dress that I want to wear, but wearing it right now would make me self-coscious.

Today, I am looking at everything I have been eating and drinking and I have noticed a pattern.  The less water I drink, the unhealthier my diet tends to be.  I don't know why that is, but I admit that my diet is in need of improvement.  I have been drinking more water and eating less food, but I have struggled as of late because I wasn't sure how many calories I was supposed to eat.

My calorie budget is 2000 calories which would be reasonable.  I don't have to eat 2000 calories per day, which would equal very slow weight loss.  This was the cause of my frustration.  I tend to eat between 1500-2000 per day.

I feel good about my eating today.  However, eating a whole can of soup may not the be healthiest thing I ever did.  Drinking green tea, on the other hand, is. 

This blog is a food and diet blog which is also about my opinions about food and dieting.  My mindset  was very negative and now I have hope.  I may always have struggles, but at least I know what to do.  I am now motivated than ever to continue on my weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment