Monday, July 1, 2013

July is just beginning.

I feel pretty good as I have eaten less than 1800 calories today.  I am proud that I have accomplished something.  I managed to eat an orange a minute or so ago, which would cover one serving of fruits. I feel good about what I have eaten and what I have drunk or drank.  I feel fine about realistically eating between 1700-1800 calories per day.  What I don't feel good about is that I have gained weight since I last weighed myself.  I realize that I have some fixing to do when it comes to both diet and exercise.  I have had four hot dogs, 2 plain with ketchup and mustard and 2 chili dogs.  I made the chili this weekend.  I am surprised that that was worth less than 600 calories total.  I feel okay about it since I was satisfied.  I need to drink sugar free powdered drinks instead of having them sweetened.  I also need to follow the doctor's orders, which I haven't always done.  I don't eat enough fiber, fruits, or vegetables.  However, I plan to go to the store to buy those things tomorrow.  I would like for my diet to improve and maybe to exercise with greater intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment