Monday, November 4, 2013

Changes

I have given control over to the Lord.  I finally need to learn about my eating habits and set attainable goals.  My diet and exercise regimen are in need of being fixed.  How do I deal with calorie expenditure?  How do I deal with calorie intake when the total amount of calories is fewer than what I eat per day?  I have a lot of work to do.  I know that my caloric intake will have to decrease so that means that I will have to eat smaller portions.  After all, I have diabetes and eating in moderation is not just something I need to practice.  I wonder what foods are really diabetic friendly.  What do I leave out?  What and how much healthy foods do I consume?  Those are questions that I have to answer because with my food intake, I admit that I am not taking good care of myself.  I have to be honest about my food intake, even if it is hard to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment