Friday, January 17, 2014

How I am progressing the first week on WW

I guess that I did well for the first week.  So far, I am happy with what I have done.  There are things that I will like to learn.  I have to learn not to have trigger foods all around me.  Trigger foods include ham, ice cream, frozen yogurt, snacks, and crackers.  It is hard to eat just one or enough around me.  They have enough points for me to not eat too many of them.  I ate so much yogurt today that it doesn't even seem like I ate yogurt.  It was so sweet for one thing, too sweet to be yogurt even.  I also ate a lot of peanut butter, which was about 5 points.  Planning my meals are also beneficial, even when I am shopping.  But fruits, vegetables, and whole grain are what I need to consume more than I do.  So far, I am proud of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment