Saturday, April 30, 2016

Creation of journal 4/30/16


Diet Journal Groundwork
  • I don't care to consume more than 2000 calories per day unless stated otherwise to lose weight.
  • I will go to the refrigerator and be patient enough to write a meal plan for the day or week, which will be realistic so that I won't end up changing my mind during the day.
  •  I will make sure that whenever I write a grocery list, it is healthy and it includes the entire household.
  •  My plan is to follow a realistic diet schedule that is easy to follow.
  •  Determine if I am really hungry in terms of the foods I eat (per meal).
  •  I will write down trigger foods or drink.
  •  Read and write down nutrition labels so that I can track down the specific health contents of my foods.
  •  Be specific; write down times, trigger foods, nutrition, meals, and portions.
  •  I will shorten the grocery list.
  •  Do an inventory of the foods that I will consume for the next day, week, 2 weeks, or month.
  •  I will also write down the number of carbs per meal per day. 

Food journal
Example (revised)--4/29/16
Meal: Lunch
Time: 11 AM-11:30 AM
Food and drink consumed: cheeseburger and fries with soda (be specific)
Calories: 1800
Carbs: 22
Location: Fast food restaurant
Reflection: Include any improvements that need to be strengths including trigger foods and amounts, for example.

Food journal based on diet goals and how I created the food journal in the first place.--4/30/16
Meal: Lunch
Time: 11 AM-11:30 AM
Food and drink consumed: cheeseburger and fries with soda (be specific)
Calories: 1800
Carbs: 22
Location: Fast food restaurant
Reflection: Include any improvements that need to be strengths including trigger foods and amounts, for example.

Meal: Breakfast
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Food and drink consumed: 2 boiled eggs, 3 links turkey bacon, 3 sausage links, 1 piece of wheat toast
Calories: 590
Carbs: 45
Fiber: 8 grams
Location: Home
Amount of water an other drinks consumed: 8 oz. glass orange juice , 16 oz. water
Reflection: reflections about the size of the foods in terms of servings


No comments:

Post a Comment