Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Food and diet journal for 4/20/16

Meal: Breakfast
Time: N/A
What I ate or drink? N/A
Number of calories: N/A
Carbs: N/A
How much or number of ounces: N/A
Where eaten or drank:  N/A
Reflection: I do not eat breakfast because I ran errands and I did not take the time to eat any food or drink anything.  My advice is to consume at least something for breakfast for it is the most important meal of the day.

Meal: Lunch
Time: 12:30 PM
What I ate: 2 large pancakes, 3 Tbsp. margarine, 1 freshly made pork sausage pattie, 3 slices bacon, and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
Location: Home
Calories: 700
Carbs: 49
Drink consumption: 40 oz. unsweetened Kool-Aid
Reflection: I admit that despite the fact that I didn't have breakfast, it could have increased the amount of foods that I consumed.  The meal was more or less a brunch instead of a lunch, but I have trouble keeping my portions small.

5:00  pm
Reflection: Not a meal, but I have consumed 16 oz. water and 10 oz. coffee.  At the time I just woke up, but I realize I should have eaten.


Meal:  Dinner
Time: 7:20 PM
What I ate: 2 large pancakes, 3 Tbsp. margarine, 1 freshly made pork sausage patty, and 1 cup pure maple syrup
Number of calories: 1455
Carbs: 282
How much or number of ounces: 10 oz. coffee + 16 oz. water
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: It is a trigger food.

9:39 PM
Ounces consumed: 16 oz. water
Reflection: It isn't a meal.  I did not eat the sizable portion of 1/4.  I consumed 1/2 which would fill up just as well.


Daily Totals:
Calories:  3275
Carbs: 406
How much or number of ounces: 40 oz. powdered drink + 20 oz. coffee +  48 oz water
Location: Home
Overall Summary: I should have consumed fewer portions of food and drank more water. That could be a good way to flush out fat and be consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment