Friday, April 29, 2016

Revised food journal entry

Meal: A
Time: B AM/PM
What I ate or drink? C
Number of calories: D
How much or number of ounces: E
Location: F
Carbs: G
Feelings and thoughts: H
Right: I
Wrong: J

I don't care to consume more than 2000 calories per day unless stated otherwise to lose weight.
I will go to the refrigerator and be patient enough to write a meal plan for the day or week, which will be realistic so that I won't end up changing my mind during the day.
 I will make sure that whenever I write a grocery list, it is healthy and it includes the entire     household.
 My plan is to follow a realistic diet schedule that is easy to follow.
 Determine if I am really hungry in terms of the foods I eat (per meal).
 I will write down trigger foods or drink.
 Read and write down nutrition labels so that I can track down the specific health contents of my foods.
 Be specific; write down times, trigger foods, nutrition, meals, and portions.
 I will shorten the grocery list.
 Do an inventory of the foods that I will consume for the next day, week, 2 weeks, or month.
 I will also write down the number of carbs per meal per day. 


Food journal
Example (revised)
Meal: Lunch
Time: 11 AM-11:30 AM
Food and drink consumed: cheeseburger and fries with soda (be specific)
Calories: 1800
Carbs: 22
Location: Fast food restaurant
Reflection: Include any improvements that need to be strengths including trigger foods and amounts, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment