Friday, April 15, 2016

Food journal and reflection for 4/15/16

Meal: Breakfast
Time: 10;00 AM
What I ate or drink? Orange juice
Number of calories: 110
Carbs: 22
How much or number of ounces: 8 oz. juice
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: I should have eaten something for breakfast.

Meal: Lunch
Time : 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
What I ate or drink? Water
Number of calories: 0
Carbs: 0
How much or number of ounces: 16 oz.
Where eaten or drank: Home
Reflection:  While I am proud that I drank water, I should have eaten something.

Meal: Dinner
Time: 4:30 - 5:30 PM
What I ate or drink? 2 servings of French fries, grilled cheese sandwich, coffee, and water
Number of calories: 780
Carbs: 280
How much or number of ounces: 32 oz of coffee + 16 oz. water
Where eaten or drank: Home
Reflection: While I consumed more than I should have, I have baked the French fries, which is a good start.

Meal: Snack 1
Time: 7:30 PM
What I ate or drank: 2.5 cups of chunk pineapples + 32 oz. water
Calories: 220
Carbs: 26
How much or number of ounces: 32 oz. water
Where eaten or drank: Home
Reflection: While pineapple is healthy, it should have divided the can of fruit into sections.

Meal: Snack 2
Time: 9:00 PM
What I ate or drink: peanut butter crackers
Calories:  810
Carbs: 178
How much or number of ounces: 0 water + 8 peanut butter crackers
Location: Home
Reflection: Peanut butter crackers, homemade or packaged, are a trigger food that I need to eat in smaller portions or none at all.

Daily Totals:
Number of calories: 1920
Number of carbs: 700
How much or number of ounces: 72 oz. water+  32 oz. coffee
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Overall summary: The food that I prepared were not fried, which is good.  However, I have a problem consuming the amount of food in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment