Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Learning to eat in moderation

I have to swallow my pride.  I ate nearly 200 calories over the limit.  I want to lose weight, but my diet is still poor.  I need to make some changes.  I am only mindful of what I eat after I eat.  I need to be mindful before and during my meals.  I wanted to carry over to tomorrow.  Exercise helps, but diet is also required to lose weight and keep healthy. 

I am learning to eat in moderation.  However, I have a long way to go.  I don't want to put too much pressure on myself because I don't wish to binge.  Binging on food does me no good.  I have to learn to control my hunger and my hormones.  It will be a hard journey so eating in moderation is key.  I have to work extra hard in order to lose weight.

I finally realize that it is my health that is the reason why I need to learn to eat healthy, and in moderation.  I am glad that I have lost weight, so I am doing something right.  However, I am at a plateau and that is frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment