Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24

I am finally understanding what it means to eat in moderation.  I wrote the blog about yesterday very early this morning.  I forgot to write in my blog yesterday because I went to bed early, very early.  I had a good time walking and doing zumba.  Zumba is quite fun and quite tiring.  Sadly, I realize how out of shape I truly am, but realizing that is worth it.  I will soon be in shape.  Diet and exercise is not hard or at least easier than I thought.  So is eating in moderation.  I ate a variety of foods today yet there were times when I wish I had eaten half of this and a quarter of that.  But it is too late to do what I could have done in the past.  I have learned that the present is a gift and that life is a series of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment