Thursday, October 16, 2014

I have made some unwise decisions lately

Let see, I haven't learned much since I turned 40.  For the past two days, I have eaten some great food.  It was fattening chocolate this and chocolate that.  It was from brownies to cookies.  Yep.  I am on an unhealthy chocolate fix.  However, today I didn't consume any chocolate.  I consumed over 800 calories worth of fried chicken.  I have consumed however just over 2100 calories, which isn't so bad considering my calorie limit.  I realize that I am too fixated on weight numbers instead of my health, which is not a wise thing to do.  Maybe creating an actual menu instead of a proposed one is what I need to do.  I feel like I am going in circles.  I am a diabetic.  That is not something I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment