Monday, January 4, 2016

Need more help...

Breakfast
9-10 AM
Coffee
Brownie
Green Tea

Snack 1
11 AM
Coffee
Brownie

Lunch'
1-2PM
Coffee
Brownie

Dinner
5-6 PM
Candy
Crushed Pineapple
Green bean casserole
Coffee

Oh boy.  Where do I begin?  I really have little clue except for the fact that I don't have much of an idea how to eat healthy on a regular basis.  I meant to consume a duck but the smell made me nauseated.  However, I can still take the meat off of the bone.  I like the taste of duck anyway, but not necessarily the smell, especially leftover duck in that was left in the fridge.  Anyways, most of the day, I drank coffee and tea.  A healthy person or a fitness guru I suspect drinks a lot of water, which is what I should do.  I am or was a yo yo dieter and that has got to stop.  I know what to do but I don't know how to go about it.  If only I knew how to lower my chocolate intake.  I love chocolate, but it is a trigger food and so are ice cream, some cereals, hazelnut spread, and crackers..  I guess I won't buy those from the store.  Maybe I won't maybe I will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment