Saturday, January 2, 2016

Trigger foods and eating habits

My trigger foods are chocolate, chips, and even wheat crackers.  I admit that I don't eat healthy.  For much of the day, I realize that eating brownies with a load of icing and a big helping of brownie and nut is not healthy.  I love chocolate and cheesecake, don't get me wrong, but cream cheese isn't always healthy, no matter if it is eaten with bagel, or it is cooked with eggs, vanilla, and sugar to bake a cheesecake on a graham cracker crust.  Ever since this morning, I have eaten nothing but unhealthy food and drank kool-aid.  I drank little water, or have eaten healthy food.  I know that I needed to lose weight, and I really do want to lose weight.  The truth is sadly, some of my actions say otherwise.  I have got to change my way of thinking when it comes to eating.  I have also got to be honest when it comes to my eating habits as well.  I sometimes rather eat a huge brownie and an extra helping of macaroni and cheese, with extra cheese, which is what I ate today.  Eating fruit at times seems to be something that does not interest me.  I just don't have the taste for it at times.  As a matter of fact, I have made a list of foods to buy from the store, but I realize that some of them are not healthy.  I also have a love for processed foods despite the fact that because I have PCOS, they are either to be limited or cut out altogether.  I also need to measure foods and take the time to write everything in this very journal.  This is something I plan to do as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment