Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello, August

I have eaten fruits and vegetables today, which is good.  I baked another pound cake early this morning and this time it is lighter because I added coconut oil, so the cake doesn't have much butter in it.  It was quite moist and thus quite good.  It wasn't overly sweet and I ate maybe a couple of slices too much.  I also ate leftovers for lunch.  The portions were healthier which was good.  I also make it a point to drink a lot of water, as I did with more than 8 cups today.  For dinner, I ate soup from Progresso, which is a light soup.  I have learned to eat whatever food I consume in smaller portions.  I feel no guilt in eating the food I ate today.  However, I still struggle with sweets and carbs and eating in moderation sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment