Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My struggle.

I am often afraid of being honest with what I ate and how I ate.  Lately I have been struggling.  I am now on Weight watchers and I feel like I am wasting money on the program.  I know that I cannot go at it alone.  I have tried other things.  I just don't have the desire to lose weight and that is a great shame.  I need help in that area.  My weight has gone down ironically, yet I realize that my diet is not healthy.  I could use some help.  I have PCOS and I don't eat according to the health guidelines.  I realize and know that my health is something that I don't SEEM to take seriously but I do.  For every wing I eat and for every brownie I eat, I get into this mode of non-stop eating.  I don't know if it is hormonal or emotional, but I feel like giving up as a result.  I realize that something is wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment