Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Food Journal for 4/22/15

Morning
1  bottle Boost Nutritional Energy Drink
6
Subtotal6
I drank this shake around 8:30 AM this morning.  Sure it tasted good, but I wonder if I should have eaten something for breakfast.  It would be another way of changing my mind sort of speak. I should not feel strange about this, but I somehow do because I don't feel so good afterwards. I should not feel bad, but considering the number of points I consumed later, maybe the shake was a good meal replacement.

Midday
2  slice(s) Black Label cherrywood thick cut bacon
3
4  slice Oscar Mayer Bacon
7
5  biscuits Pillsbury Biscuits
7
1  packet Quaker Grits
3
Subtotal20
I consumed this food between 1:30 and 2:00 PM.  I usually don't consume breakfast foods for lunch. However, I did the same thing at dinner as well.  The food was quite good and I feel no guilt despite the large amount of points I consumed.

Evening
2  serving(s) scrambled egg(s)
11
3  slice(s) toasted wheat bread
6
4  oz Roger Wood Smoked Sausage
7
Subtotal24
I consumed this meal a few minutes ago. (It is now after 8:30 PM)  I consumed however many many points per meal. I should not have consumed over 15-16 points per meal.  However, I was hungry and I didn't consume or overeat too much.  However, the portions were not large, nor were they that small.

Anytime
1  bottle Boost Nutritional Energy Drink
6
Subtotal6
Food PointsPlus values total used56
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
Wow, I consumed nearly 60 points!  I would feel bad about myself, but I don't.  Not everyday will be so perfect.  I do, however have an average of 6-7 points per day so it isn't too bad.  However, the drink was a great "snack" replacement as well as a meal replacement.  As for activity, I am finally interested in what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment