Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Food journal for 4/21/15

Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Morning
3/4 cup(s) almonds
12
1  can Coca Cola Cola
0
1  package Special K Cracker Chips
3
Subtotal15
I consumed breakfast around 8:30-8:45 AM this morning.  I know that this is not the healthiest breakfast that I have consumed.  However, I feel no guilt as I did my best to pick up the healthiest low calorie foods that I could afford.  My health is very important.  I am okay with this, except for the fact that I could have purchased juice instead of soda, which is not a breakfast beverage.  I have learned that everyday is a lesson well-learned.  It would be more points, but at least it would be healthier.  Also, what I should have consumed was only a third to half a bag of raw almonds, not all of them.  That is where the bulk of calories come in.  I realize that I do need to consume smaller portions and learn to eat in moderation if I wish to lose weight.

Midday
3/4 cup(s) frozen cut green beans
0
1 1/2 serving(s) sweetened lemon kool-aid
3
1 1/2 serving(s) Sweetened kool aid
3
1/4 meal Marie Callender's Country Fried Pork Chop
3
5  biscuits Pillsbury Biscuits
7
1/3 box Great Value Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
6
Subtotal22
I consumed lunch or my "midday" meal just before 2:00 PM.  I was so full to the point of nausea.  I consumed way too much macaroni and drank way too much powdered drink  I won't excuse the powdered drink but I believe that my blood sugar was quickly lowering for a better lack of a term.  In my house, "my blood sugar is falling".  Because of that issue, I consumed many servings of powdered drink with a lot of sugar.  I did consume way too much macaroni.  I believe that a cup of macaroni or less will suffice.  Other than that, I believe that I am learning to consume food in moderation, with the exception of the biscuits. However, I should have consumed only 3, which is one serving instead of nearly 2 more biscuits.

Evening
1  bottle Boost Nutritional Energy Drink
6
Subtotal6

This energy drink was a meal replacement that I consumed during the 4:00 PM hour.  Even though it was only six points, maybe it should have been a snack.  As a matter of fact, I consumed another shake within minutes of the one above.  I felt no guilt as the shakes didn't taste chalky or anything like that.  I even checked the nutrition of each drink, which isn't usually what I do even when shopping for foods.

Anytime
1/4 cup(s) raisins
3
1  bottle Boost Nutritional Energy Drink
6
Subtotal9
Food PointsPlus values total used52
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
I consumed the raisins just an hour ago within the 8 PM hour.  I consumed just one serving of raisins which was a good thing to do.  Now as far as the points go, it was too many points for a day's worth of food and drink.  Next time I will learn to consume smaller, yet healthy portions, of food.

Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
I am not proud of the fact that I have not checked off the activity.  However, I did take the time to check off the others.  I have consumed much drink and other healthy items.  However, it is time for me to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment