Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sample food journal

5-5:30 AM
Exercise
Walk for 20 minutes.

6:00-8 AM
Breakfast
Boiled eggs, turkey sausage, bacon, and wheat toast

9:30 AM
Snack 1
Greek or frozen yogurt, fruit (grapes or strawberries)

10:00-10:30 AM
Exercise
Walk for 20 minutes

11:00 AM -12:30 PM
Lunch
Grilled chicken, Quinoa with mushrooms, broccoli and carrots

2-2:30 PM
Snack 2
Lemon-Banana Smoothie

4-6:30 PM
Dinner
Grilled chicken salad with kale, spinach, and tomatoes with salad dressing

7-8:00 PM
Play exercise dvd for 15-30 minutes

8-9:00 PM
Snack 3
Wheat crackers

Comments: If only all of my days are like this.  I wouldn't have to worry about feeling so guilty because I ate healthy, meaning the portions are moderate and smaller than I would normally eat.  It should be enough to satisfy me but not too much food at that.  I would consider that I would consume just one serving or an ounce or a cup or a tablespoon or two, but that is difficult to do sometimes.  It would be all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment