Friday, January 13, 2017

A reflection of what is really going on with me

Well, my desire is to lose weight and keep it off.  I do eat way too much during the day and sometimes night.  It is as if I don't always get full and thus remain full.  My future goals are to write in my diary what I ate and drank, what time I ate them, and other things related to the consumption of food and drink such as weight loss goals and just plain everything that is pertinent such as length of meal, calories, and even my weight.  Well, I weigh around 300 pounds and I tend to get stressed easily.  I don't consume a healthy diet and I am sedentary.  My goal is to have a goal.  I never measure up to my goals, whether or not it is to lose 60 pounds or 150 pounds.  I am honest about my size and my problems.  Maybe I complain too much and I know for certain that procrastinate.  I never listen to my own advice.  The reason is I am scared and afraid to fail.  I am nervous.  There are so many diets and so much advice.  I just cannot take it anymore and my goal is not just to lose weight, but to be an over comer.

No comments:

Post a Comment