Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Reflection on the past two days

I plan to create a new set of meal plans for the next few days.  My hope is that I will lose weight and end up being healthy in the long run.  For the past two days, I have not eaten healthy foods...not at all. My weight has climbed because of my holiday eating.  In fact, I gained over ten pounds, though I have lost nearly three.  My plan is to lose X amount of weight in X amount of time.  I want to lose this weight, but I realize that I have to be patient with it.  I also need to realize that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which is a condition that affects only women and can correlate with weight gain, fertility, and insulin resistance. It isn't very often that I only reflect on my eating habits on this particular blog forum.  However, I realize that I have a lot of bad habits that I will later share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment