Monday, January 9, 2017

Journal entry for 1/9/17

Breakfast
Large banana
7 Prune

Snack 1
Peanut butter and strawberry jam

Lunch
Large Bowl of rice and ramen noodle soup with vegetables
7 Ritz Crackers

Snack 2
Apple

Snack 3
6 Peanut Butter Crackers

Dinner
Large Bowl of rice and ramen noodle soup with vegetables
12 Ritz Crackers

Snack 4
1 Small Orange
2 Small Apples

I did not count calories today, but I have now assumed that it is between 1800 and 2000 calories.  I don't like to consume more than 2000, so I did not have to worry about excess calories in that regard. However, I have wondered if the amount of soup that I consumed is too large.  All I know is that I have a tendency to consume large quantities of food.  I have learned to not consume meals that are too large, but large enough to fill me up and stay that way until the next snack or meal. Next time, I will also record what I drank, as I well have eaten.  I have to admit that for most of the day, I drank nothing but strong black coffee.  However, water hydrates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment