Saturday, January 14, 2017

There are things to consider.

Today is a day of preparation.  However it is also a day of  creating a plan and not forgetting what I ate for breakfast.  I do tend to forget what I eat for breakfast because there are times when I don't have a set time.  I also realize that having no set time for any meal or snack does not help when one is a diabetic.  I basically eat when I want to or when I'm hungry.  I also basically eat food whenever, whenever, whenever.  I don't eat a certain food for breakfast on certain days and at certain times. However, it can be as small as an apple with cheese for breakfast or as large as a stack of pancakes with bacon, sausage, and a lot of butter and syrup.  The truth is, which is healthier and what time I consumed those foods.  I realize that I take no action for whatever reason.  I am complacent, insecure, and often hard on myself.  Creating and writing down what one consumes and other factors such as time and calories could be of great help.  My goal is to lose weight.  That is it because that is the only goal that is certain.  That is what else I need to consider.  I need a more specific goal, but do I need a specific goal?  I wonder what is wrong with me.  I have a short attention span and I have difficulty following directions.  How do I change those things?  Where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment