Monday, October 7, 2013

Binge Eating help

I have a confession to make.  I want to get off of the roller coaster I have been on.  I have issues that I don't know that I have.  Lately, I have been having issues with binging and that is depressing.  I am saddened that I cannot control myself.  I use myfitnesspal as a food journal and a weight loss guide.  I am so embarrassed by the food that I am ashamed to log on.  I would feel horrible adding all of those foods that I ate.  I wish I could eat the food and pretend to at least myself that I could carry the calories on to the next day.  I am having difficulty with binging and staying in control.  I need help and I don't know who to turn to for help.  I feel lonely right now and I need to be accountable for my actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment