Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Life inventory

Why didn't I take the time to take stock of my life, including my health?  I have no clear goals in mind, at least permanent goals.  I only have temporary goals to fall back on.  I plan to decrease my calorie intake weekly until I reach about 2 pounds a week which will be a while.  I would like to lose about 20 pounds by January.  I don't have a lot of confidence that I can do it however and that is an issue that I need to deal with.

On the other hand, I didn't think that I could lose the weight either.  It has been slow and frustrating but so far it has been worth it.  I hope to continue losing the weight and learn and grow from my experience.  I have a lot of inventory to take and that includes what I will eat and how I will plan my meals.

That won't be so easy.  Right now, I am thinking of chickpeas to add to a salad.  That sounds healthy.  My health is very important to me.  I will finally act on how seriously I take that.  I will take it to heart.

I don't feel guilty about how I ate today.  However I ate 2 doughnuts from the Krispy Kreme as well as 3 donut holes.  That is not healthy.  I eat too many unhealthy foods, even in moderation.  But the question is, is it possible to eat the unhealthiest foods in moderation?  Sounds silly, but I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment