Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Binge

I binged today...again.  I know I need help but I cannot just stop.  I ate hot dogs with chili, fried potato wedges, cheese crackers, granola bar, cereal, and whatever I can get my hands on.  I even thought about eating cookies but I didn't.  I lack self-control and I know that help should be on the way, but I am scared, how how much really?  I feel guilty about eating so much.  I have a lot on my plate and I feel so alone in all of this.  I get my advice from the internet but I realize that I need to get advice face to face.  Not to mention I ate some ice cream with hazelnut spread and almond butter, which is delicious by the way.  I tried everything I know to do when it comes to binging, but to no avail.  I just feel so bad but it is too late now.  I can do better next time, but when should I begin?  Should I begin now?  Should I begin tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment