Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Total control

I had to give up control of my eating and dieting habits to God.  It is frustrating not being able to follow dietary rules and also to go ahead and just eat healthy.  I have learned that worry and frustration need not to be the major issues that I face or otherwise I will binge eat.  I was left depressed or at least down in the dumps about my life.  It was time that I faced the truth.  My emotions and my frustration are two things I allow to get the best of me.  I am concerned at times whether I should eat anything at all.  Then I go eating too much.  I have heard that a woman should eat breakfast "like a queen", lunch "like a princess", and dinner "like a pauper".  This is one of many rules that maybe I should follow.  I don't feel guilty about eating any food today.  But I have to be mindful.

No comments:

Post a Comment