Thursday, May 22, 2014

Taking action

I feel like eating everything healthy and having the resolve to throw out all processed foods and such.  I have so-called "real" food here.  Now all I have to do is prepare it.  It is time for me to actually make a meal plan. I tend to plan and not follow and that is a mistake.  I often change my mind and plan at the last minute.  I realize that that is not healthy.  I have to learn to say no to some foods and prepare foods that are healthy for me.  I have had to learn this because I spent the day reading health and fitness magazines.  I was inspired to change my "routine" or lack thereof to eat healthy and lose weight.  I don't wish to remain inspired and not knowing what to do about it.  I want to be inspired and actually take action.  I know that WW is one action and that is good, but sometimes my food choices are in need of "adjustment" sort of speak.  I should have had the banana instead of chips for instance.  I have learned after the fact.  Now how to prepare meals beforehand I have to learn how to do that so that I won't have to worry about gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment